Nick Jr. Puppies is an American short-form children's television series originally airing on Nickelodeon. The series premiered on March 2, 2015.
Voice-over artists narrate a group of young dogs' experiences in the canine-inhabited world of Puppy Town.
- CJ - A golden retriever who enjoys stereotypical dog
activities, such as playing fetch, eating a large amount of kibble at snack time and being petted.
- Jessie - A black-and-orange spaniel who is often seen in dog
costumes. She is commonly seen chewing a blue spherical chew toy. In two shorts, she dresses up as "Super Pup," a pink superhero.
- Reggie - A black-colored pug who enjoys being read stories.
She is somewhat shy and lethargic at times, but when she has enough energy, Reggie can be as talkative as the other puppies.
- Others - Other dogs seen in the shorts include Pepper (a
black-colored dog who helps out with art projects), Stella (a tan-colored nervous pug), and two bulldogs named Captain Tater Tot and Buddy.
Twenty-four shorts have been produced as of January 2016.
- Meet CJ - CJ the golden retriever is introduced to the audience by a human visitor.
- Meet Jessie - Jessie the spaniel introduces herself.
- Meet Reggie - Reggie falls asleep while being introduced.
- Meet Noodles - The dogs are introduced to a pup named Noodles.
- Best Friends - Stella wonders if she can be friends with a larger dog named Pete.
- Snack Time - CJ realizes that every puppy in Puppy Town eats dog food for lunch.
- Story Time with the Pups - CJ cannot decide between two books.
- Gym Class - Jessie chases her chew toy as CJ plays tag.
- Nap Time - Frankie the dog is kept awake by a loud puppy.
- Class Pictures - The puppies worry about various problems during their photo shoot.
- Dress Up - CJ, Jessie and Reggie dress up as Nickelodeon characters.
- Art Class with Pepper - A human visitor draws a portrait of Pepper.
- Story Time with Reggie - Reggie reads a book titled Max Goes to the Park.
- Come on Down to Puppy Town - The dogs star in a music video about Puppy Town.
- Ready to Run - A runner pup tries to find his running hat.
- Puppy Town Tourists - Two tourist dogs have trouble deciding where to go in Puppy Town.
- The Farmer's Market - The pups try to figure out which vegetables are the best.
- Doggy Department Store - A pup shopowner tells viewers about his department store in Puppy Town.
- Dogs of Summer - The pups enjoy the hot sun.
- Beach - The dogs visit the beach.
- Surf's Up - The dogs try surfing.
- My Chair - A pup must decide between sunbathing or eating ice cream.
- It's How You Get There - The dogs travel across the globe.
- Where Are You Going? - The pups ask each other about their whereabouts.
On February 23, 2015, several Nick Jr. Puppies shorts were made available on NickJr.com as a sneak preview of the show. It made its television debut on March 2, 2015, as part of Nickelodeon's "Puppy Preschool" week-long event (which also showcased new episodes of PAW Patrol and the pilot of the Mutt & Stuff television series). An Italian-dubbed version of the series aired on Nick Jr. Italy for several weeks in December 2015.
Advertisements for the 2016 Kids' Choice Awards included Buddy the bulldog, a character from Nick Jr. Puppies.